KARACHI: Sindh has determined to cut back the period of matric and intermediate board exams from three hours to 2 hours for tutorial yr 2021, provincial training minister Saeed Ghani stated Saturday.
He was saying the choices made throughout a gathering of the steering committee relating to instructional actions in province amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The dates for matric and intermediate board exams, summer time holidays and begin of the brand new tutorial yr have been introduced.
Strict normal working procedures shall be applied to restrict the unfold of coronavirus, Ghani stated.
These have been a number of the committee’s choices:
- Annual examinations for matric and intermediate will begin from July
- Matric board exams shall be from July 1 to July 15, whereas intermediate exams shall be from July 28 to August 16
- Exams for college kids of pre-primary to class eight shall be carried out in June
- Practicals shall be held earlier than exams in June
- New tutorial yr for public sector instructional establishments will begin from August 2, 2021
- Summer holidays shall be in July
- Paper sample for board exams: half the examination will include multiple-choice questions, whereas 30% may have brief questions and 20% lengthy questions