Liaquat Shahwani says Balochistan govt is not going to abandon its college students

781389 3228928 shahwani updates
Balochistan authorities Spokesperson Liaquat Shahwani addressing a press convention in Quetta on October 26, 2020. Photo: Screengrab through Geo News

QUETTA:  Balochistan authorities spokesperson Liaquat Shahwani on Thursday mentioned that the federal government will “not leave its students alone” and “do whatever it can to help them out.”

According to a information story by Geo.television, the spokesperson was replying to a message on Twitter through which a person identified that college students from Balochistan have to be allotted extra seats in instructional establishments throughout the nation.

“Balochistan students need more and more seats in different education institutes of the country” for the aim of equal illustration,” the spokesperson tweeted. 

He said that the  issue is of “utmost significance,” adding that the provincial government will “undoubtedly take up the matter with the related authorities.”

Praising the Balochistan government for the efforts it employed for the benefit of students, the spokesperson said that the government has neither “upset college students previously, nor it can achieve this at current.”

Shahwani’s tweet came in response to a message shared on the micro-blogging platform where a user wrote that “being the custodian of this province, [Shahwani] should battle for Balochistan college students.

“Education is the only way to development. Punjab government must be requested to reinstate seats in KEMU, AIMC, NMC and FJMU,” the scholar wrote.

Source