- As the saga of Jeff Bezos, his nude selfies, and his leaked affair with Lauren Sanchez carries on, a new development has arisen – Sanchez’s brother Michael Sanchez is now suing Bezos for defamation.
- Bloomberg reviews Sanchez has accused the Amazon CEO and his safety specialist Gavin de Becker of telling journalists that Sanchez leaked Bezos’ nude images to the National Enquirer.
- But Sanchez suggests he has hardly ever possessed the personal images, contradicting a New York Instances report that located evidence that Lauren Sanchez despatched the leaked texts and shots to her brother.
- Check out Business enterprise Insider’s homepage for a lot more tales.
Michael Sanchez has submitted a defamation lawsuit against his sister’s boyfriend Jeff Bezos, claiming that Bezos and his safety consultant falsely informed journalists that Sanchez offered Bezos’ nude pictures to the Nationwide Enquirer.
A modern New York Times report pushed back again against the declare that Bezos’ cell phone was hacked in Might 2018 by Mohammed bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. Bezos’ private hired security advisor Gavin de Becker compiled a report outlining the claim that Bezos’ Apple iphone X experienced been hacked immediately after receiving a WhatsApp information from the account belonging to the crown prince.
But the Periods documented that there was no definitive connection to the alleged hack by Saudi Arabia and the eleven-webpage National Enquirer exposé of Bezos’ affair with Lauren Sanchez, which include things like leaked intimate textual content messages despatched among the two prior to Bezos’ public announcement of his divorce with his then-spouse Mackenzie Bezos.
Bezos also alleged that the National Enquirer engaged in “extortion and blackmail” by threatening to launch nude selfies Bezos experienced taken and sent to Sanchez. The Instances stories that federal agents and prosecutors discovered evidence that Sanchez sent the intimate texts and photographs to her brother, who leaked them to the Enquirer for $two hundred,000.
Now, Bloomberg studies that Michael Sanchez claims Bezos and de Becker informed journalists that he was the a person who presented the nude shots to the Enquirer, but Sanchez says he has by no means possessed the pictures.
In the filing, Sanchez admits to getting into into an agreement with the tabloid, but statements it was to “get ahead of the story” about Bezos’ affair with his sister, and Sanchez suggests his attempts have been to restrict the backlash towards the pair.
Sanchez also says his agreement was entered with the Enquirer’s mum or dad enterprise, American Media Inc, which was now the subject of an ongoing investigation by the Manhattan US Attorney’s Office into its position in distributing hush-funds payments to females who allegedly had affairs with President Donald Trump.
In a statement to TMZ through her attorney, Lauren Sanchez mentioned her brother “secretly delivered my most personalized information and facts to the National Enquirer — a deep and unforgivable betrayal. My relatives is hurting about this new baseless and untrue lawsuit, and we definitely hope my brother finds peace.”
In a statement furnished to Organization Insider, Michael Sanchez’s legal professional Enoch Liang responded “Michael’s lawsuit speaks for itself, which includes allegations of Ms. Sanchez’ personal connection with TMZ. Her ‘hurting’ response, instantaneously supplied to close buddies Harvey Levin and Charles Latibeaudiere at TMZ, apparently from a Miami dance floor, speaks volumes.”
A law firm for Bezos instructed Bloomberg that the Amazon CEO would answer to the new allegations in court docket.
- Browse a lot more:
- Jeff Bezos’ nudes were being reportedly leaked when his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez sent them to her brother, in a new twist to the remarkable saga — here is all the things we know so much
- seven points you have to have to know about Lauren Sanchez, the former Tv anchor and pilot courting Jeff Bezos
- Jeff Bezos’ investigator says tabloid pinned a ‘kick me’ signal on documented leaker Michael Sanchez to distract from alleged Saudi connection
- Michael Sanchez claims he designed a ‘deal with the devil’ in telling the National Enquirer about Jeff Bezos’ affair