Bug fixes —
Today’s updates are all about bug fixes.
Apple has released software package updates for 3 of its working units: iOS for iPhones and iPods, iPadOS for iPads, and macOS for Macs. The updates are smaller and target on bug fixes alternatively than incorporating new options.
The updates are labeled iOS thirteen.six.one, iPadOS 13.6.1, and macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update. Usually, iOS or iPadOS updates that have two decimal details are bug-fix updates, and releases that convey new attributes have just one decimal level.
The cellular system update fixes a problem that prevented storage for getting cleared as supposed, dealt with a bug that could result in “some displays to show a eco-friendly tint,” and fixed an situation “in which Exposure Notifications could be disabled for some customers.” As for macOS, just two variations are named by Apple: a fix for a “steadiness situation” associated to virtualization applications, and a wake-from-rest issue exclusive to the brand name-new iMac that just introduced.
Right here are Apple’s launch notes for iOS thirteen.6.one:
iOS thirteen.six.one incorporates bug fixes for your Apple iphone.
- Addresses an difficulty wherever unneeded program info documents could not be immediately deleted when out there storage is very low
- Fixes a thermal administration concern that induced some shows to show a eco-friendly tint
- Fixes an difficulty where Exposure Notifications could be disabled for some end users
And for the macOS 10.fifteen.six Supplemental Update:
macOS Catalina 10.15.6 supplemental update contains bug fixes for your Mac.
- Fixes a stability issue that could arise when operating virtualization applications
- Resolves an situation where by an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) may perhaps surface washed out just after waking from snooze
All these updates really should be rolling out to all buyers of supported units globally currently.