I expend a lot of time making an attempt to personalize each and every factor of my laptop computer: pasting stickers on the leading, separating all of my icons into folders on my desktop, and, thanks to a small trick I uncovered on TikTok, applying my favourite GIFs as backgrounds on Google Chrome.
It is a tremendous basic method that makes employing Google Chrome feel a little a lot more personalised. All it can take is a several seconds and you go from owning a dreary white non-track record like this:
to this extremely good GIF of Marceline performing a tune inExperience Time.
To customise your have Google Chrome web page, here’s what to do:
- Uncover any GIF you want to use. Correct-simply click to carry up the drop-down menu.
- Just after picking out the “Save As” selection, make guaranteed to increase “.PNG” immediately after the title
- Beneath “Format,” transform it from GIF to “All Files.” It ought to seem anything like the image beneath.
- Next, open up up a new Google Chrome tab web page, and click on the “Customize” option in the base suitable-hand corner. The icon appears to be like like a tiny pen or wand.
- You will be greeted with this screen. Click “Upload from system,” and discover the GIF that you’ve saved as a PNG.
- And now, your Google Chrome site should really perform the GIF!